Saturday, January 09, 2021

French Country kitchen cabinets finally done

 After viewing the newly yellow tinted milk paint on the cabinets, in the daylight today, I was satisfied. Well almost. I decided that a very light antiquing color wash was in order. I used the Folk Art Chalk Paint antiquing wax, watered down. 

This allowed me to control the amount of wash I wanted to add. Painting it on and then wiping off with a cloth. Voila! I even did the oven door and the refrigerator....all is good now!

Here's the final effect, and I love it! I'm now moving on to installing the chandeliers, drilling holes, gluing on ceiling rose, gluing on chandeliers. Having the wing detached has made this process much easier than doing all with it secured, and my head deep inside the room upside down!







No comments:

Post a Comment