Friday, January 08, 2021

French Country Kitchen cabinets coming together

The good news is that I'm very happy with my Milk Paint Linen choice for the kitchen cabinets. I love the finish on them, way nicer than the chalk paint finish.

I had 2 coats on them, and was considering if I want to do any sort of wash or slight yellow tint to them. I ended up mixing in a tiny bit of yellow into a cup of the Linen and have now painted one coat on them. 

I also decided that the refrigerator and oven door need it, the white is just too stark. 

The range hood has been on my mind also, what to paint it. I got some copper paint and it now has 3 coats. All of this has really warmed up the kitchen.

I captured a shot with the cabinets 'hanging' to see what having one extending over the L counter would look like. I rather like it! 

These photos are really all without that 3rd coat that has a slight yellow tint, so more tomorrow when they are dry and its daylight.






No comments:

Post a Comment