Monday, January 17, 2022

Chateau kitchen cabinets arrive!

I'm stoked about the JBM kitchen cabinets I ordered! This is the first set of finished high end kitchen cabinets I've purchased. I love the detail - they really make the room come alive. 

Not sure about the arrangement/layout, though I will have the corner L and the uppers will project out into the room, hiding the window in the back a bit (like I did in the French Country)

I've been playing around with wallpaper, and just like in the French Country, it's been very hard. I was still on the fence about flooring, tossing between a terra cotta and tile. I think I'm settled on the tile now so it will be easier to lock in on wallpaper.  

I don't want the paper to be the focus, but rather the cabinets and the effect.  Here are some of those photos. 

I also located a textured RL wallpaper and ordered a sample. Did you know you can't go to a store and look at wallpaper books anymore? All online and that's hard to really tell what the effect will be. This RL paper is beige but has some sort of 'glitter' effect, or maybe I'm just imagining it. Oh and its wide enough that I don't have to seam it.











3 comments:

  1. Those cabinets are gorgeous! And your wallpaper choices are lovely. It will be hard to decide on the final one. My favorites are the first one with willow leaves, then the cream vines on beige ground, I also like the rust and cream pattern. Is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherrill! I am obsessing too much about the details but I think thats my nature lately. I'm still debating the ceiling beams options and that's more to consider.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete