Monday, January 03, 2022

Chateau 2nd floor wallpaper

 I bit the bullet and wallpapered the 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor. And put sconces in the hall!


Master bedroom

I've been wanting to use this weird brown/purple pattern paper from Itsy Bitsy Mini for a couple of years. You know how you just get attached to a paper and can't let it go?? 

It's proving hard to photograph to capture the color I see in real life. 




Guest Bedroom

This blue Brodnax paper is also one I love, and have kept for a few years. Its lovely, though I'm still trying to decide if I keep it. The house so far has no blues - so I'm still sitting with it. 




Hall

Before papering the guest bedroom, I decided to add sconces in the hall - a spur-of-the-moment decision. I had these Clare Bell sconces that I chose not to use in LR, and am very pleased with the results. The ceiling pendant I think I'm going to use here is on order - a Ray Storey pendant. 






No comments:

Post a Comment