Sunday, July 05, 2020

Stairs

The 2nd floor stairs and railings have needed staining for years. They now have the base stain on them. These stairs will need the risers painted white so it matches the other staircase. You can see I started with the top stair riser.

The stair embellishments I bought, which were brass photo corners, have been painted and applied. I am pretty happy with them. I plan to add them to the 2nd floor stairs when they are finished. I may have to buy another strip of ribbon for a runner to finish this set of stairs.












3 comments:

  1. The house is looking so lovely, Heidi! Once you get the risers painted white, the stairs are really going to look elegant in the rooms! I love little details like the fretwork for the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jodi! Thank you for reminding me of the word fretwork! Yes they do add a touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how light fresh the house feels. It is all coming along so nicely.

    ReplyDelete