Thursday, July 16, 2020

French Country Kitchen

Finally am moving to complete the kitchen! I have not had a true plan for the cabinets, and have several from M&R Miniatures that are waiting for me to finish and place. 

Time to finish the ceiling beams (to match the ones I have in the other wing - the library) and crown molding there. These are now done and I'm working on furniture and cabinet placement. I also need to decide on lighting and purchase/install them. 

Here's some photos from most recent to several days ago as I pondered placement.






Here's my inspiration, from a customized French Country Manor. Of course mine will not have that fancy crown and ceiling roses as I have beams. 



2 comments:

  1. You are well on your way to achieving the feel of your inspiration photo! It is going to be an amazing kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inspiration photo is lovely. I'm sure your kitchen will be just as pretty.

    ReplyDelete