Sunday, August 22, 2021

Chateau dining room and living room

Things in the dining room are taking shape. I purchased a nice Bespaq dining room set which is really just the table and chairs and a buffet. The room is small including a fireplace makes it even smaller. 

Since I finished the foyer wallpaper, I'm now planning dining room and living room paper. I have some chosen, though I haven't committed to them yet. Both are Les Chinoiseries papers, and are very lovely deep rich colors. I've never used this brand before and it's costly so I don't want to make a mistake.

I don't think I have any furniture for the living room yet, though I think I will need to take a look in my stash. Needless to say, no decorating scheme, except country french. 








4 comments:

  1. I have bought quite a few pieces of Les Chinoiseries paper and some matching fabric, but haven't installed it yet. I love the richness of the colors and patterns. They will be gorgeous in the Chateau. It is good to see your posts Heidii, I need to get busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear you like their paper. When you get it installed I'd love to see it!

      Delete
  2. Very exciting! The dining room is going to be another beautiful room in a magnificent house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its coming together! I think the furniture goes a long way in creating the setting and feel for it.

      Delete