Monday, September 02, 2019

Purchases from miniatures shows in the spring

I'm finally getting around to photographing them and posting about these...where does the time go??

Valerie Casson had a display at The Miniature Show and I was ogling her fabulous pottery work! Bought a polka dot teapot! She has done some furniture as well, I purchased this black color washed toile chair, and this pretty pink tuffet!





Debbie Heard had some really nice things, and I don't know the artisans who made them. I got 2 exquisite flowers, an oh so sweet teddy bear, a Raggedy Ann, and a ginger jar.






Cea's Garden  had a booth at The Miniature Show and had some really incredibly detailed plants and the person manning her booth had to point out some of the detail. I was sold when she pointed out the snail on the hostas in the fountain! I also got the topiaries from her. 







1 comment:

  1. Wow you found some really great pieces! I bet you are so excited about getting closer to being able to arrange and play with each room! It's truly a huge reward when you have put so much time and effort into building and trimming out a big house!

    ReplyDelete