Sunday, September 01, 2019

French Country Bath Knee Wall

The knee wall I planned earlier this year got built and installed today. I attached the stained wainscoting, cut, stained and installed chair rail as well. I knew I didn't want the knee wall to go over the floor, so that came out, and got recut to fit the smaller space. I also attached the flooring to cardstock so it would lay flat and be removable so I have access to the tapewire on the floor under it.

I still have to paint the window frame and attach it. I'm experimenting with some colors, it will be more like the wainscoting though. Just placed furniture back in and its looking good. Nothing permanent yet, I had wanted to have a ring and shower curtain for the tub but that may take some work to add to the current shower stand.

Update on the window frame: FolkArt Home Decor Chalk paint - Java 34165, 1st coat on!






No comments:

Post a Comment