Monday, January 21, 2019

Bathroom plans

I've been thinking about how I'm going to finish and furnish the bathroom in the wing attic space. All the angles are a challenge.

I love Sally Wallace's version of it, so I'm using it as inspiration. I'm not enamored of the turquoise floor but I love the dark wallpaper. I chose a Brodnax wallpaper that has those dark colors. I also love how she has a sitting room space, I hadn't thought of that.

I began placing things I've purchased and looking at flooring options. I was hoping to use some of the flooring I have. I have some 1" tiles but not enough - its a big floor. So I pulled out some paper flooring I had stowed away. I may try the beige one here...though I did order a marble World Model floor yesterday.

I need to figure out how to do a round shower curtain. The stand I bought doesn't include the round shower ring. I may have to rig my own ring on it, one I make from strong wire.




This is the floor from World Model I ordered. 

Possible flooring



Wallpaper for bathroom


No comments:

Post a Comment