Sunday, May 01, 2022

More Chateau Miniature Finds

 My living room now has a few new pieces I found at the Chicago miniature shows. BB Miniatures, as always, comes through with this exquisite chest. It's perfect for this room and this spot. On top of this chest is a fruit basket from Karen's Dollhouse Shop. I also found a pink ottoman from Miniature Cellar that complements the JBM chair.

Fruit basket on Dining Room table was from Purple B Emporium and the cane holder in foyer is a Ron Johnson item from Purple B.  You will also see another tray in the foyer with that Netherlands rosemaling - Wagon Mountain Miniatures. A teapot from Purple B graces the buffet.















3 comments:

  1. Lovely Heidi! It is always a wonder how much stuff it takes to fill up a dollhouse. You are well on your way with these carefully curated pieces! It is a skill to attend a show like that and not become too stimulated that you forget your "must haves"! I love the things you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodi - too true! Lots of littles are needed for sure. As for my must have's, it was mainly chandeliers. The rest was more a matter of what caught my eye, things I didn't have with any house - this is my last house so I'm being selective.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you are making lovely progress.

    ReplyDelete