Sunday, March 20, 2022

Chateau Bath

The bath is on the third floor and I bought white Reutter with gold accents. The sink is what sold me. The other day while perusing the Les Chinoiseries wallpaper site, I happened on tile paper that is so different and so appropriate that I bought it. Well, actually I bought 2 different papers and am thinking about a tile wainscoting. I decided to do a knee wall around the window and make a surface for the vertical tiling. 

I've been pouring over sites looking to see if anyone has used it in their actual dollhouse. I think the very tiny hex tiles with the small flowers will be the floor. I'm still not sure about using the yellow/blue as the wall tile, I may look for a more neutral tile. 

Pretty retro, huh?






2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful paper! Good choice to put the darker one on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherrill -still haven't made any progress on this yet.

      Delete