Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Chateau wiring continues

 This is mostly for reference later so I have a visual reminder if I have to troubleshoot.


Wiring for kitchen - going up to peak and over inside the roofline. I will be able to hardwire at the top.



The black is liquid tape (I should have waited for the white bottle for the walls, I will need to paint over it) and it will add insulation over the eyelet connections. 

Here is the foyer connection, with liquid tape. I learned the hard way about coach lights and glue, and ruining some Lawbre coach lights and one of the new black coach lights. The black coach lights have adhesive stuck to the back of them. I wanted to glue them, the exterior wall surface is a texture and the adhesive won't stick long term. In removing the adhesive, I pulled the wire and broke the wire connection. So, I researched this and found the recommendation to use liquid tape. This time I carefully picked away some of the adhesive, and then used my liquid tape. When dry, I was able to successfully add glue (Quick Grab) and adhere them to the wall. 

This liquid tape replaces scotch tape and insulates the connections. 






No comments:

Post a Comment