Sunday, February 17, 2019

Bathroom Wallpaper and Floor

The French Country bathroom is the last room that I've waited to tackle. I bit the bullet and glued the 2nd floor wing onto the house. I previously had wired the Study and the tapewire was done on the bathroom floor. I had previously been planning on the paper and layout, just needed to do the work.

The wallpaper templates took me a few hours, and then cutting and gluing the wallpaper on. I'm very happy with the effect. Next, I tackled the flooring. I used World Model tile cardstock, cutting off the greek key borders, and since the room is large, pieced together 2 sections. I still need to glue it to a posterboard base, as I don't want it to be permanently attached in case I need to access the wiring.

Once the paper is completely dry, I will cut out the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment