Sunday, April 30, 2017

Items from the 2017 Miniatures shows

I went to all 3 shows, taking Friday off and going to both the 3 Blind Mice and the The Miniature Show. Saturday I did the Bishop show and then went back to 3 Blind Mice to complete cabinets I needed for the kitchen.

This doll from Lilli's Littles called to me. I don't usually buy many dolls but I had to have her. She's sitting in a JBM leather chair also purchased at the show.



These bedroom pieces seemed perfect for the 3rd floor girl's bedroom. They are from The Cutest Things LLC.



The red leather chair and some canes will reside in the study.


Here's a much better photo of the canes (and the stand), handmade from a gentleman from France.



I selected 2 pieces from BB Miniatures - I love her work.


An unfinished bookshelf, and a cute basket. 


Some of the kitchen cabinets I got from M&R Miniatures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment